Hi, my name is martin. Thanks first, i hope to use your class soon. All works ok, but i have a mistake showing the 3 level. For example. I create a root tagets A, B, C and create a 2 level for each on A1, B1, C1, all works great so, i create a 3 level A1.1, B1.1, C1.1. In the DB are ok but in the "Here is it a Html Menu:" at top of example when i click on A open A1, this is OK, but when click from A1->A1.1 open into A2 level.
Martin La Regina - 2005-12-29 12:35:29 - In reply to message 2 from S.Shaban
Hello. I will try :)
(1) Create root category named A
(2) Create root category named B
(3) Create root category named C
(4) Create a sub-category A1 into (1)
(5) Create a sub-category A2 into (1)
(6) Create a sub-category A1.1 into (4)
In the CATEGORY LIST show's OK but in "Here is it a Html Menu:" when i click on (4) to see the sub-category's into, show it, but expand it on (5) not on (4) like other "childen-father"