PHP Classes

Not working

Recommend this page to a friend!

Screenshot  >  All threads  >  Not working  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Not working
Summary:class not working
Author:Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi
Date:2008-06-12 17:16:37
Update:2011-03-06 08:02:36

1 - 10   11 - 12  

1. Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi - 2008-06-12 17:16:37
Hi
This class is still not working. I tested in Windows and Linux both servers but no result. Can you show any live example for this class.

Thanks.

2. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Daniel Neville Daniel Neville - 2008-06-12 19:41:56 - In reply to message 1 from Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi
Sure I can,

As you can tell from the version number, this is 0.1 beta, so it's not going to fully work yet.

(I'm aware other people are having this problem.)

Could you post your spec (or email me if you feel uncomfortable posting here.)

I have posted a video (or will do in a few minutes, showing the class working. Thanks.)

Please do post more issues here, as there undoubtedly are some.

p.s. This won't work on Linux.

3. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Daniel Neville Daniel Neville - 2008-06-12 21:03:50 - In reply to message 2 from Daniel Neville
Just like to add the video has now been uploaded to Youtube, and I've added an example shot of the output.

If you're getting a black image, then please do say so, other people have had this problem too.

Dan

4. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi - 2008-06-13 12:42:52 - In reply to message 3 from Daniel Neville
Please send me link of youtube movie

5. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Daniel Neville Daniel Neville - 2008-06-13 13:01:59 - In reply to message 4 from Shakeel Ahmed Siddiqi
It's on the main page of the class.

Dan

6. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of marwan maroun marwan maroun - 2009-04-17 23:38:21 - In reply to message 3 from Daniel Neville
hello
i am trying to use your class and i am getting a black image.
might this be related modules and php extension?
thanks you for your help

7. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Costin Trifan Costin Trifan - 2009-04-28 16:54:19 - In reply to message 6 from marwan maroun
Getting black screenshots on windows platform is a well-known issue and it happens all the time :)

To fix that:

log on into your windows account as an Administrator, and then go to Start > All programs > Administrative Tools > Services

From the list of services installed, select the web server that you currently have installed (I have Apache 2.2), then right click on the service and select Properties. Next, select the Log On tab and check the "Allow service to interact with desktop" (the first checkbox). You can restart the service if you want and you're ready to go :)

hth

8. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of marwan maroun marwan maroun - 2009-04-28 19:51:07 - In reply to message 7 from Costin Trifan
Thanks a lot for your reply, it's been very helpful!

9. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of infierny infierny - 2009-12-09 22:32:16 - In reply to message 7 from Costin Trifan
Perfect, your help fixed mine and made it work.

the only thing to add is this:

- if you are using windows xp; you can find the services section by Right clicking on the my computer shortcut -> manage -> Services and Applications -> Services

From there you can select the server version you are using and continue

10. Re: Not working   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of b b - 2010-06-17 16:48:01 - In reply to message 9 from infierny
I get this

Error
Required PHP functions missing.

what fuctions do I need to install?

1 - 10   11 - 12