PHP Classes

Thanks, a much more valuable contribution than what we see on...

Recommend this page to a friend!

Tiny PHP ORM Framework  >  All threads  >  Thanks, a much more valuable...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Thanks, a much more valuable...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:goodbee
Date:2016-03-28 14:21:09

goodbee rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Documentation: Bad
Examples: Good
Unit tests: Not sure

1. Thanks, a much more valuable...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of goodbee goodbee - 2016-03-28 14:21:09
Thanks, a much more valuable contribution than what we see on phpclasses lately.
The documentation is nearly nonexistent aside from the general markdown readme (useful but not a doc). A pity because it somewhat defeats the purpose of wanting to integrate a lib. If you have to spend as much time as you would writing it, it's probably better to write your own, which you will be more comfortable with ;-). Still, many thanks.

2. Re: Thanks, a much more valuable...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor Bolshov Victor Bolshov - 2016-03-28 15:11:47 - In reply to message 1 from goodbee
Thanks! There's a sample application, by the way, with more documentation!

3. Re: Thanks, a much more valuable...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Damir Mozar Damir Mozar - 2016-03-29 13:39:06 - In reply to message 2 from Victor Bolshov
Hi Victor,

I start ORM development, such as Doctrine but I have no time to finished. There is a models, repositories, Joins work well and query result builder follow entities in deep structure. If you have time you can finish this.

You can download code from http://i-media.rs/ORMSTORM.zip. If you have any question, you can contact me to dmozar@gmail.com.

4. Re: Thanks, a much more valuable...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor Bolshov Victor Bolshov - 2016-03-29 20:52:17 - In reply to message 3 from Damir Mozar
Sorry Damir, I have neither time nor will to finish your work.